Register online now as an individual
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration almost straight away via email. If you do not receive this email please check your spam folder first before contacting the conference secretariat.
You can pay your registration fees online using Visa or MasterCard, or select the option to pay later via electronic funds transfer (EFT). A tax invoice will be emailed to the address you supply once you’ve submitted your details and confirmed your method of payment.
Registration fees are based on the date of receipt of payment (not the registration date). All prices are in Australian dollars and include 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
|Early bird registration (up to Friday, 19 July )||Standard registration (from Saturday, 20 July)
|One day registration||$375||$425|
|Welcome reception ticket for day delegates & guests
|Conference dinner ticket for day delegates & guests
|After party ticket for day delegates & guests
|Field trip tickets||$85||$85|
Full-time student and full delegate registrations include:
– Attendance at all conference sessions
– Attendance at the Welcome reception
– Attendance at the Conference dinner
– Attendance at the After party
– Printed program
– Delegate satchel
– All morning and afternoon teas and lunches
– Guest tickets for social events may be purchased at an additional cost.
One day registrations include:
– Attendance to all presentations on the nominated day
– Printed program
– Delegate satchel (subject to availability)
– All morning and afternoon teas and lunches on the nominated day
One day delegates may purchase tickets to social events at an additional cost.
Travel, accommodation, breakfast, and any other expenses either personal or corporate, or associated with attending the conference are NOT included in registration fees.
Payment of registration fees
Payment may be made by:
* Credit card – Visa or MasterCard
Note that payments will appear as Expert Events on your credit card statement.
* Electronic funds transfer (EFT)/bank transfer – please refer to banking details on your tax invoice.
All payments must be in Australian dollars.
Cancellations and refund policy
Cancellations must be advised in writing to the conference secretariat. Registration cancellations received by Monday, 29 July 2019 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of A$110.00. Registration fees will not be refunded after Monday, 29 July unless extenuating circumstances apply and will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee. Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the conference. Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the conference secretariat is advised in writing.